Sagrada Familia

2/16/2020 



        Today’s best thing about this trip
        Today is a nice day, we went to see the architectures about Gaudi. The one which shock me the most was the church called “Sagrada Familia”. This church started to build at 1882, but it still not finished right now. The reason was the lack of funds. So the work of establishing this church is still doing right now. When I first see this church, I was been shocked by the outside sculptures on the church. Those sculptures showed how active the motions are between the humans and God. My favorite two sculpture is at the back of the church. It was about two men were going to kiss each other. And beside the sculpture, there was a bunch of numbers near there. I think those stuffs means how to attach with God, and how many times did you left to attach with God. I felt it was really amazing because that sculpture he made was really inclusive. The persons’ motion were like the real.         The second this that made me amazed was about the inside deployments inside this church. Inside this church, it was been supported by a few rounded, twisted pillars. I feel it is amazing because is was difficult to use those kinds of pillars to support the church. And at the sides of this church, I saw some colorful windows near there. This special thing was also the highlights in this church. I like those colorful windows because they are so beautiful. So that all I think about today.                                                                                                                                                           Adam Ge







Comments

Popular Posts